If you have been posted to Catterick Garrison and have decided to send your child or children to our school for September then you need to apply through the North Yorkshire County Council admission website by following these steps:
- Log on to www.northyorks.gov.uk/admissions.
- Click on “apply for a primary school place”
- Create an account with a username and password.
- Remember these details to then log back in to your account.
- Log back in to your account and proceed to fill out the form.
- Submit form. You will get a quick response email to say that your application has been received.
- Letters of acceptance will be issued after the Easter holidays.
IF YOU ARE NOT MOVING UNTIL AFTER SEPTEMBER, THEN FOLLOW STEP 1 BUT AT STEP 2 CLICK ON “APPLY FOR AN IN YEAR SCHOOL PLACE” THEN CARRY ON WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE STEPS.
As well as following the steps above please contact the school as well with your child’s information.
Visit the North Yorkshire County Council website to register and find out more about applying for a primary school place.
Starting school in September guide