We love using the computer…
…but there are rules we have to follow to make sure that we are using it safely and with consideration for other people.
The rules are:
- always log on and log off
- follow instructions and only search what and where we are told to
- let someone know immediately if we come across something on the internet that we are not happy with or don’t feel comfortable with
- let someone know immediately if someone sends us a message or e-mail that makes us feel uncomfortable
- only use the internet when a member of staff is present
- always use polite language on the computer
- always be careful with the equipment and use it sensibly.
We must not…
- write anything unpleasant about anyone else on an e-mail, message or anywhere else on the computer